RED RIBBON WEEK!!
Anti-Bully / Anti-Drugs
The week of October 17 - 23, 2021, is Red Ribbon Week. Our Student Council has provided five fun and unique ways for our students to support the fight against bullying and drugs. The following are the themes for each day of the week. Please help us by showing your support and participating each day.
Monday: “Team Up Against Drugs and Bullying”
- Jersey/Sport day. Dress to represent your favorite sports team.
Tuesday: “Give Drugs the Boot”
- Western day. Dress up in your favorite cowboy or cowgirl apparel.
Wednesday: “Make Drugs and Bullies Disappear”
- Camouflage Day. Dig out the hunting gear and camo up!
Thursday: “Hats Off to Being Drug and Bully Free”
- Hat Day. Wear your favorite hat to school.
Friday: “Show Your School Spirit” that our school is drug/bully free.
- Red Out. Wear Cleora and/or red clothing.