Congratulations to Mr. Tillery and the Fourth Grade Classroom for being a classroom winner in the Oklahoma “ Do Math! Pay It Forward” Contest! We are very proud of our students for doing math and giving back.
This Fall, hardworking Oklahoma Imagine Math 3+ students donated 11.8 million THINK points for a donation of $2,363 to the Feeding Oklahoma charity in this year’s Do Math! Pay It Forward contest.
Below are the Imagine Math classrooms that worked as a class and passed their math lessons during the contest!
In the following, randomly selected winning classrooms, students averaged 5+ passed lessons and are now named an Imagine Math Classroom of the Month. Great job! The below winning classrooms will each receive a $50 e-gift card award to celebrate in style. The Imagine Learning Motivation Manager will be reaching out to your classroom teacher for your e-gift card choice.
- The Tillery Fourth Grade classroom of Cleora Public School (PK-8), Cleora School District 6
- The Math 5 - Tuggle - MA classroom of Timber Ridge Elementary School, Broken Arrow School District
- The Pre-Algebra - Buckminster - 3(A) classroom of DEWITT WALLER MIDDLE SCHOOL, Enid School District I-57
- The 5 Math Richardson classroom of Whitebead School, whitebead District
- The Fifth Grade Math - Custer - 6(A) classroom of Pershing Elementary, Muskogee School District 20
- The 7th Accelerated Math - Meziere - 1(A) classroom of Yukon Middle School, Yukon School District I-27
- The Enriched Math 6 - Johnson - 6(A) classroom of LONGFELLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL, Enid School District I-57
- The 3RD GR MATH - Carroll - AM classroom of Will Rogers Elementary, Vinita School District 65
- The Dean 21-22 classroom of Central Oak Elementary, Crooked Oak Public Schools
- The Griffin 3rd Grade classroom of Pittsburg Public School, Pittsburg School District
Congratulations to all participating schools for their generosity this school year!